Have a trading account
To invest in Florin Mining Investment Company Limited (NSX Code: FMI) you will need to have or open up a brokerage account in order to purchase shares in this company.  Your stockbroker or financial adviser will be able to assist you with what you need.


Brokers that can trade Florin shares
The National Stock Exchange of Australia has a list of stockbrokers that will be able to assist you in becoming a shareholder of Florin.  The list is available from the NSX website at: NSX Broker List.






Copyright © 2003-2024, Florin Mining Investment Company Limited, ACN 111 170 882